Become a Volunteer
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted!”
Want to make a difference in the lives of the children we work with and get an opportunity to work with a passionate, self-driven team? Then, volunteer with us!
Given below are the multiple ways in which one can volunteer:
- Design contextual content (lesson plans, worksheets, audio lessons and other resources) for our children (grades 1 to 5) along with our curriculum team
- Help set up a library for our children in remote contexts
- Work with the Leadership Team on fundraising and organization building
- Support and mentor our Youth Teacher Leaders in their day to day activities and work with children
- Become a Youth Teacher Leader yourself and work with out-of-school children to bring them on a lifelong learning path!
Write to us, by filling in the interest form!
PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM
If you want to help us in the above-mentioned ways or even if you want to leverage any other skill for the children of these communities